- 2-way passive, axially symmetric, Line Array Element
- 16Ω impedance and internal passive network, reduces amplifier units
- Unrivaled dispersion control and smooth even sound radiation pattern
- 105º horizontal constant directivity pattern control
- Auto-locking rigging mechanism with variable splay angles from 0º to 12º
2-way passive line array element
Freq. Resp. (±3dB):
75Hz - 19KHz
The LA26 is a 2-way, full range line array cabinet housing two 6.5" neodymium Planar Diaphragm drivers located in the side walls of the HF Oblate Spheroidal Waveguide, a 2" diaphragm HF neodymium driver and a passive network crossover presenting a nominal input impedance of 16Ω.
The LF Planar Diaphragm drivers, and its special placement, integrated on the Spheroidal Waveguide, reduces the cavity effect, associated with traditional cone speakers, radiating sound energy smooth and evenly over the entire coverage area. This special arrangement perfectly combines the HF and LF acoustic centers to generate precisely coherent wavefronts uniformly spread in the horizontal plane and precisely coupled in the vertical plane.
The LA26 was designed to be incredibly versatile solving the needs of production companies, rental houses, theaters, houses of worship, working as main system, front fill, side array or as complement of larger-scale LA systems.
For low frequency extension the LAs15A active subwoofer can be used. This unit is capable to process and power up to three LA26 passive line array elements.